- World’s Biggest & Best Sandwich Franchise & this is a Real Performer
- Gold Coast, Queensland, Sth East Qld
- $230,000 + SAV + Floats
- Net Profit$128,718
- StaffManager and 6 casuals.
- IndustryFranchise, Retail
Own the #1 Franchise. It’s a new day for Subway. From cutting-edge restaurant redesigns to amped up advertising spend, there’s never been a better time to be your own boss.
This centrally located Gold Coast business for sale is near the beach and is performing strongly with earnings close to $130,000 for one owner working reasonable hours.
Add to the extra delivery of food to local businesses and tourist alike using Uber Eats plus the opportunity to become a multiple owner. Great location with a long lease.
Full training of 2 weeks included in the sale price. Not suitable for temporary visa holders.
Monday – Thursday 7.30 am – 7.00 pm
Friday – Saturday 7.30 am – 8.00 pm
Sunday 8.00 am – 7.00 pm
Monthly rent $3500 + GST + outgoings
Lease till 2022 + 5-year option
7 part time staff
Located in Mermaid Beach, a prestigious residential area. New residential developments are sold out with more planned. The area is growing at a rapid rate bringing more customers to the area.
More About The Business:
This franchise business is part of the world’s largest sandwich chain with over 44,000 restaurants worldwide and more than 1400 in Australia and New Zealand. It is a big brand with robust, well-established franchise systems, support, and sustainable sales.
- Long term owner who is retiring
- Well-presented business with plenty of parking at the door
- Great location in an office precinct and tourism hub in a busy location
- Not a lot of other brands nearby so it is a popular eating and takeaway venue
- All equipment included in the sale
- Growing sales with an increase of over 17% in the past year
- Fully trained manager in place if required
- 7 staff, most are part time
- Franchisor provides 2 weeks training
- The current owner is wanting to partially retire
For a new owner the business could continue to run under management or there is excellent potential for a hands-on operator to further grow the business. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join the Subway Franchise and enquire today.
The story of the Subway brand started more than 50 years ago when Dr. Peter Buck, a nuclear physicist, changed the life of a college student with a few simple words, “Let’s open a submarine sandwich shop.”
The popularity of the sandwiches and the brand continued to grow over the decades, but one thing remained the same and that was their core values and principles:
- a) Always provide exceptional service to your valued guests.
- b) Provide the highest quality menu items at a price everyone can afford and enjoy; and
- c) Keep operating costs low and ensure you have great systems in place and never stop
These early principles continue to serve as the foundation for Subway restaurants around the world.Contact Us For More Information