Gold Coast Office (Head Office)
- 1993 Hallmark Business Sales was started at Burleigh Waters, Gold Coast.
- 1996 Peter Gwynne franchised the Hallmark Business Sales system
- 1996 Hallmark Business Review first published
- 1996 Peter Gwynne was elected Chairman of the Family Business Australia
- 1997 Hallmark Business Sales launched the introduction of business sales via web sites
- 1998 Gold Coast office moved to a team based culture introducing a salary based professional firm structure
- 1999 Hallmark Business Sales integrated an innovative and technologically advanced computer system and database of buyers and sellers across the franchise group
- 2004 Hallmark Business Sales won the Business Excellence Awards in June
- 2006 Hallmark Business Sales won the Business Excellence Awards in June
- 2006 Hallmark Business Sales joins the top 400 private companies in Queensland
Sunshine Coast Office
- 1996 Hallmark Business Sales opened an office in Noosa as a franchise by Harvey and Anna Weyman-Jones
- 2002 Harvey Weyman-Jones became a Licenced Migration Agent
- 2004 – 2007 Harvey Weyman-Jones was Chairman of the REIQ Business Brokers Chapter having served on the committee from 2000.
- 1996 Hallmark Business Sales, Brisbane, opened as a franchise
- 2006 Brisbane office strategically aligned with Gold Coast office
- 1997 Hallmark Business Sales, Sydney, opened as a franchise
- 2004 Bhupinder Bal became the current franchisee, specializing in strategic mergers & acquisitions in excess of $3m.