Hallmark Business Sales was established in 1993 and is the oldest established brand in the industry. It was founded by Peter Gwynne a qualified accountant as a result of his experience in dealing with the industry.
Peter has a background in banking and finance and with his accounting knowledge quickly grew the business through service and integrity.
- In 1996 he franchised the Hallmark Business Sales system.
- Also in 1996 Hallmark published its first magazine with businesses for sale and articles on selling a business.
- 1996 was a busy year for Peter Gwynne having been asked to chair the Gold Coast Chapter of Family Business Australia out of Bond University.
- In 1997 Hallmark Business Sales launched the introduction of business sales via web sites
- In 1998 Gold Coast office moved to a team based culture introducing a salary based professional firm structure
- In 1999 Hallmark Business Sales integrated an innovative and technologically advanced computer system and database of buyers and sellers across the franchise group
- In 2004 Hallmark Business Sales won the Business Excellence Awards in June
- In 2006 Hallmark Business Sales won the Business Excellence Awards in June
- 2006 – 2009 Hallmark Business Sales was included in the top 400 private companies in Queensland
- In 2013 Hallmark Finance was established to finance plant, equipment and working capital.
- In 2017 Hallmark Business Sales created a state of the art website improving all the time on information available to the business public.
Hallmark Business sales today remains at the forefront of selling businesses with an innovative marketing strategy to generate maximum exposure for our clients at minimal costs.