“Buy The Best Business For You, At The Right Price With Our 25 Years Experience.”
Buying a business is one of the biggest investments you will ever make. For many people and companies buying a business can be a time consuming, lengthy and frustrating process, which can result in costly mistakes being made.
“As a Lawyer, I have seen many pitfalls and disputes in the buying of businesses over the years. From superannuation complications to long service entitlements for existing staff. When buying a business there are many things to consider which is why you need an experienced business sales service and lawyer to help you solve these costly mistakes.”
<David Lobbezoo, Paul Dent Lawyers>
With our 25 years’ experience in finding buyers for businesses, we’ll help you narrow down your options and work with you and guarantee buying a business will be a rewarding and exciting venture, not a frustrating time consuming chore!
The number one goal we have for you buying a business using Hallmark Business Sales is to unite you with the ideal business based on your criteria simply, professionally and profitably.
‘We are delighted with our purchase! The conduct of you and your team was impeccable. Your professionalism and ethics were evident from the outset. You were most informative at our inspections and had a thorough understanding of the businesses you were selling. The road from signing a contract to settlement can be a stressful one, however your negotiation skills meant that all issues raised were dealt with decorum and in a timely manner. We are thrilled with our purchase and would highly recommend Hallmark Business Sales to anyone looking to purchase a business.’
D. Townend – Wholesale/Retail Industry
Some of the key points you need to consider before buying a business include but are not limited to:
- What type of income and lifestyle do you want the business you’re considering buying to provide you with?
- Are you considering buying an established business with 10 years or more trading history or a younger business that has been trading for 10 years or less but is showing good steady growth?
- What role will you play in the small to medium business you’re considering buying? Things do not just happen in business you need to make them happen!
- What have competitors or similar businesses sold for in the past?
- Will you require finance to buy your business or not?
- Do you have any experience in the business you’re considering on buying?
- What is a fair purchase price for the business you’re considering buying?
- And what type of business brokerage service will be a good fit for you so the process is easy, transparent and beneficial?
Avoid The Confusion & Costly Mistakes & Narrow Down Your Options When Buying A Business
With 25 years expertise in helping people and companies buy businesses throughout Australia, Hallmark Business Sales will help narrow down the businesses you’re thinking of buying saving you time, energy and money, which previous clients have found extremely valuable and rewarding.
At Hallmark Business Sales you’ll find all our business brokers are passionate, highly experienced and experts in their individual fields. In addition, we operate on a level that is designed so that you get the best performance and advice, which means you can leverage our experience and buy the best business for you at the right price!
No matter the business you’re considering buying it’s important to get help from a business broker who’s been there and can guide, advise and support you through the entire process from start to finish.
If you like positive outcomes, the complete personal service from start to finish and 25 years proven experience in helping people buy businesses, Hallmark Business Sales team is here to serve you so it is a profitable, professional and exciting experience.
For additional information about buying or merging your commercial, online retail, wholesale, industrial or manufacturing business in Brisbane, the Gold Coast or Northern Rivers, please contact the Hallmark Business Sales team on 0415 887 766, email us here or please register for a FREE Business Appraisal valued at $1650 on this page.